The gift that keeps giving

Posted by Anonymous | Tuesday, December 16, 2008 | 1 comments »


So I am surfing the net the other day and run across a story from Fox News that says Playboy in Mexico had to apologize for a picture of a nude Virgin Mary on the cover. Now I'm no prude here, but c'mon folks, they didn't see this one coming?

I know, I know, the publicity is good, but this is Playboy. I know this cover would never in a million years have made its way to the US newsstands, so why do it in Mexico?

1 comments

  1. Ismael // December 16, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

    HA HA HA
    Ok, so first thing first.
    La tipa esta BUENA!...BUENISIMA!
    HA HA HA HA
    OK... second thing i think we have seen more offensive things than this on some US Newstands. Some crucifiction pictures and what not.

    I KNOW this is a publicity stunt, i guess with the economic times being what they are, the magazine sales have been going down.
    I know GQ, PEOPLE, and HUSTLER must be banging their heads against their desks right now "why didn't we think of this first?"

    BTW, i haven't seen all of the images, just the cover.