A RACIAL COOKIE?

Posted by Ismael | Wednesday, February 04, 2009 | 1 comments »

Below is a link to a story done by NYC Local Fox channel "shame on you" segment. In a posh Greenwich Village bakery cookies are being sold with the name of "DRUNKEN NEGRO FACE COOKIE" or "OBAMA HEADS COOKIE".

When the reporter asked the baker if he thought it would be upsetting for black people he responded, "I got both sides of the fence ... My brother in Law is CUBAN, I like everybody".

Everyone has a minority friend when they are being accused of racism.

I'd rather have the peaceful black and white cookie.

http://www.blackbottom.com/watch.php?v=uDvdMGxFpzw>

Thanks to Lorraine for sending me this video.

1 comments

  1. Unknown // February 7, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

    I'm sure that guy got a lot of interesting customers at his store after that piece aired on tv.
    On a side note.....$3.50 for a cookie? Now that's offensive!